Wednesday, May 07, 2008

KARPAL SINGH WILL BE CHARGED FOR SEDITION?

Well, I think I can feel the breeze and it seem that there will be pressure for AG to charge Karpal for sedition. But we will wait.

It is unfortunate that Karpal, a wise and experience MP is seen as playing with fire. I think this will be one of the most fatal political maneuverer for DAP. I think this DAP man is trying to further impress his grassroots supporter. What a shame. Playing the racial card, when DAP is supposed to be a Malaysian Party.

In the meantime, Lim Kit Siang is playing it well in parliament. I am quite impress with his point in debating the 'Titah Yang Di Pertuan Agong'.

I think I have come to a point that I am tired of this Pakatan Rakyat political cohesiveness and strategy. I am waiting for the Shadow Cabinet. No even a sight of it.

I think PR need to learn on how to act in one voice, and to appoint a 'Head of Information'.

Alamak, PR come on lah, people are watching and waiting.


No comments: