Thursday, May 15, 2008

KARPAL DISRESPECT TO SULTAN, AND I SAY YES

I read with caution on Raja Petra latest posting.

I insist and still believe that Karpal has over-step his boundary. How can someone who is against Islam protect Islam?

Politically, I think Karpal is trying to 'Win' over his grassroots support, by showing that he is against Islam as the main religion in Malaysia. Yes, he can question the Sultan prerogative decisions, but doing so publicly is politically incorrect when it comes to many Muslim Malaysian.

I strongly agrees to Dato' Mufti of Perak statement today condemning Karpal.

It is amazing that some people write what he think is right, and there are many people out there that like to read what they believe is right. This is psychologically normal for human to behave.

No comments: